A sample of our machines and products.
At BHW, we do our best to stay on the cutting edge of technology. We employ state-of-the-art equipment which allows us to fabricate most of the sheet metal we install. Some of the equipment we use include…
- 2 Iowa Precision Fabricduct Coil Lines – Comparable fabricators often have a single 60′” coil line machine, we operate two 72″ machines allowing the production of longer duct. Each coil line is fitted to produce either TDC or S&D Duct.
- Iowa Precision Cornermatic – This machine is designed to complement the Fabriduct coil line. It is designed to automatically inserts and crimps TDC corners on the duct, saving 3 to 6 minutes per piece of duct.
- Iowa Precision Whisperloc – This machine also complements the Fabriduct coil line. The Whisperloc closes duct work on both Pittsburgh and slip and drive seams.
- 2 Lockformer Vulcan 2900 Dual High Definition Plasma Cutters – Along with other plasma tables, we use 2 Vulcan 2900 cutters. With the 2900’s dual tables we can produce custom cuts at double the speed. These machines are linked to our drafting department and can immediately cut entered duct.
- Lockformer Vulcan 1600 Plasma – This plasma cutter specializes in cutting insulation for our duct. Like the 2900 this machine is connected with our drafting department and cuts insulation directly from the takeoffs.
- 3 Spiro Spiral Machines – Our spiral machines produce top of the line spiral pipe and allow us to skip the hassle with 3rd party fabricators. These machines are recognized as the strongest and most powerful machines in the industry and produce duct up to 84″ in diameter.
- Spiro Ovalizer – equipped with superior hydraulic force the Ovalizer spins round pipe into flat oval pipe allowing us to better fit our customers duct needs.
- Various other spiral machines – We have the complimentary spiral machines that allow us to make doubled-walled spiral, and fanged elbows.
Our equipment is guaranteed to meet or exceed SMACNA standards. Whether you are looking for a fabricator and installer or just a fabrication company, BHW has the tools to get the job done.